Welcome to Liberty Center! All of our buildings, parks, green spaces, and many other common areas are privately owned. We reserve the right to define the rules of conduct acceptable to us in order to allow admission to our property. We have listed below some of these rules for the information of our guests and ask that you be guided accordingly. Liberty Center is for shopping and entertainment. While here, treat others as you would like to be treated. The following conduct is not acceptable on Liberty Center property.
Discourteous Behavior – This can be described as rude behavior or behavior which may cause inconvenience to others, anything that is ill-mannered or disrespectful.
- Standing, walking or sitting which may cause an inconvenience to others. This could be described as anyone blocking a walkway, escalator, elevator, stairway, doorway or storefront.
- Loitering – Includes inactivity, blocking access, hindering movement and/or failure to move to a dining, entertainment or retail venue. This also includes loitering in vehicles
- Underage smoking, use of e-cigarettes or any other products that produce a vapor inside of any building is not permitted.
- Cruising in vehicles or on foot
- Car stereos playing too loud
- Congregating in groups larger than (4)
- Running, yelling, skating, skateboarding, rollerblading, hover boards/wheelie boards, shoes with wheels, use of drones, mini-scooters, playing of radios, littering.
- Failure to present photo identification – To enforce rules applicable to minors we require all patrons on our property to carry appropriate photo identification with proof of age.
- No pets - Only animals in the company of, and trained to assist physically challenged persons are permitted on Liberty Center property.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted on property.
Disorderly Behavior – This type of behavior is described as obscene, offensive, may cause a hindrance or disturbance to others visiting the facility or interrupt our normal business activity
- The use of offensive languages such as swear words or racial slurs as well as inappropriate hand gestures, including but not restricted to gang signs or symbols, loud or boisterous behavior, or throwing of objects.
- Appropriate attire must be worn when visiting the Liberty Center, no offensive message or picture may be displayed on the clothing. Costumes or masks may not be worn by guests ages 14 or older.
- Soliciting, including the exchange of personal information, picketing or literature distribution, unauthorized events, performances, demonstrations or speeches.
- Failure to respond to reasonable request or direction from property staff.
- All persons under the age of 18 are expected to be in school during school hours.
Disruptive Behavior – These types of actions can be of a more serious nature, could cause a disruption in business or affect the safety of our guests.
- Any type of Illegal Activity
The Parental Escort Policy states that children 15 years of age or under may not visit Liberty Center after 8:00 PM unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 21.
Violators of these codes may be subject to expulsion, banning, and/or arrest. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest or prosecution for criminal trespass.