Promposal Ideas at Liberty Center
Prom is right around the corner! That means it’s time to start brainstorming ideas on how you’re going to creatively ask your date to prom.
Not the creative type? No worries! We’ve seen several Liberty Center “promposals” and have decided to share some of the most creative ideas with you!
- Surprise your date with a prom-themed cookie cake from Great American Cookie.
- Make a wish and toss a coin into the bear fountain in The Park. Tell your date that you wished for a bear-y magical prom with her/him as your date!
- Take your date to the Living Room for a photo with the Easter Bunny. Secretly plan for the Easter Bunny to hold a sign during your picture that says, “Will you go to prom with me?” Show your date the picture! Hurry though, the Easter Bunny is only at Liberty Center until March 31st!
- Liberty Center has many unique landmarks throughout the property, i.e., Rooftop Acropolis, Unity Gardens, Discovery Center, Train Display, and the Triumph Gardens. Send your date on a guided tour of the property that ends with your promposal at your favorite Liberty Center spot!
- Show a movie preview at Cobb Theaters! If you’re good with editing photos or videos, put together a movie “trailer” or slideshow for your date, and check with Cobb’s management team to see if you can play the trailer or slideshow before a movie.
- Not to sound too cheesy, but if you take your date to Pies and Pints, you may be able to talk to the manager about using pepperoni to spell out “Prom?” on a pizza.
- Pre-record “Will you go to prom with me?” In a Build-A-Bear personalized voice button then take your date to Build-A-Bear. Have the store associate secretly put the voice button in the bear, then surprise your date with the promposal message!
Regardless of how you choose to prompose, Liberty Center would like to wish each of you a fun and memorable prom! If you choose to do a Liberty Center promposal, please tag us in your posts or hashtag #LCProm2018 so that we can share in the magic!