Primary contact is with customers either face to face or by phone. Internal contacts include all store department associates and managers, as well as corporate associates and managers.
Provides work direction on sales floor in conjunction with Store Manager and MIT.
Provides accurate leadership in store opening and closing procedures.
Specific Job Skills, Experience & Education:
• At least 1 to 2 years previous retail experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment.
• Exemplary customer service skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team-selling environment
• Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to multi task people and projects simultaneously
• Professional appearance and demeanor
Essential Physical Requirements:
• Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
• Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
• Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
• Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
• Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-25 pounds.
• Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
• One on one interaction with customers to offer high level of service.
• Lead store team in driving sales through floor management, communication and delegation.
• Make sound judgments regarding service, company policies and procedures.
• Understanding of teamwork and the ability to work closely with others.
• Ensures all phone calls are handled in a professional manner.
• Maintains general appearance of store through sizing, stocking, organization of back stock, and general housekeeping.
• Accurately executes all sales transactions via computer system
• Ensures DOR (Department of Responsibility) is fully executed.
• Maintain and support Hanna Andersson values and policies.
• Provides work direction on sales floor in conjunction with Store Manager and MIT.
• Provides accurate leadership in store opening and closing procedures.
Apply Online »